This statement describes how Unigea Solar Projects GmbH, Johann-Hittorf-Straße 8, 12489 Berlin, Germany (“we”), processes your personal data. The declaration is addressed to existing and former business partners, prospects and potential future business partners, as well as their respective shareholders, bodies and other employees.
1. Purposes of data processing
We will process your personal information for the following purposes:
- for the establishment, administration and execution of the business relationship;
- to strengthen the existing business relationship or to establish a new business relationship or to approach prospective customers, including information on current developments and our range of services (marketing);
- for project management in Germany and abroad;
- to carry out due diligences or their organization in the context of buying or selling processes.
As far as we collect your personal data from you, the provision of your data is always voluntary. However, we cannot or not completely fulfill our mission if you do not provide your personal information.
2. Legal basis of processing
If you are a prospective or potential future business partner, we will process your contact data for the purpose of direct contact via the way of sending electronic mail or telephone contact only with your consent under the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”).
If you are our business partner, we process your personal information because it is necessary to fulfill the contract you have made with you.
In addition, we process your personal data on the basis of our overriding legitimate interest to achieve the purposes mentioned under point 1.
3. Transmission of your personal data
If this is absolutely necessary for the purposes stated under point 1, we will forward your personal data to the following recipients:
- IT service providers we use
- administrative authorities, courts and public law bodies,
- tax consultants, accountants and / or lawyers for the purposes of an audit or advice,
- other business partners with whom we collaborate project-related
- cooperation partners,
- Other recipients (for example, affiliates of the counterparty, prospective buyers, affiliates) determined by the counterparty.
Some of the above recipients may be located outside Germany or process your personal information outside of Germany. The level of data protection in other countries may not be the same as that of Germany. We therefore take steps to ensure that all recipients provide an adequate level of data protection. For example, we conclude standard contractual clauses (2010/87 / EC and / or 2004/915 / EC). These are available on request (see point 6).
4. Storage time
In principle, we store your personal data until the termination of the business relationship in the course of which we have collected your data or until expiry of the applicable statutory limitation and retention periods; in addition, until the termination of any legal disputes in which the data is required as proof. Insofar as you are a business partner, former business partner, prospective or potential future business partner or a contact person at one of the aforementioned, we store your personal data for the purpose of marketing until your objection or revocation of your consent, as far as the marketing measure based on your consent he follows.
5. Your rights in connection with personal data
You may, among other things, (i) verify whether and which personal information we process about you and obtain copies of such data, (ii) to request the correction, addition, or deletion of your personal data, as far as they are incorrect or non-compliant (iii) to require us to restrict the processing of your personal data, (iv) in certain circumstances, to oppose the processing of your personal data or to revoke the prior consent for processing, with any revocation prior to the processing of your personal data (V) To require data transferability, as far as you are our business partner (vi) to know the identity of third parties to whom your personal data are transmitted and (vii) to lodge a complaint with the data protection authority.
6. Our contact details
If you have any questions or requests for clarification, please contact us:
Unigea Solar Projects GmbH